The good old proverb ----------------(名言或谚语)reminds us that ----------------(释义).Indeed, we can learn many things form it.
First of all,-----------------(理由一). For example, -------------------(举例说明). Secondly,----------------(理由二). Another case is that ---------------(举例说明).Furthermore , ------------------(理由三).
In my opinion, ----------------(我的观点).In short, whatever you do, please remember the saying------------(引用谚语). If you understand it and apply it to your study or work, you’ll necessarily benefit a lot from it.
In recent days, we have to face the problem-----(提出问题), which is becoming more and more serious. First, ------------(说明问题的现状).Second, ----------(举例进一步说明现状)
Confronted with---------(问题), we should take a series of effective measures to cope with the situation. For one thing, ---------------(解决方法一). For another-------------(解决方法二). Finally, --------------(解决方法三).
Personally, I believe that -------------(我的解决方法). Consequently, I’m confident that a bright future isawaiting us because --------------(带来的好处).
比如：我们在书信结尾的时候会说I am looking forward to hearing from you. 而学生却把这句话写成了I am looked forward to hear from you. 这种现象非常普遍，可见，学生的写作态度并不是很端正，很认真。
1. It is important for everyone to learn English well in our rapidly developing world.
2. The harder you work at it, the more progress you will make.
3. If everyone makes a contribution to protecting the environment, the world will become much more beautiful.
4. The best way to remember new words is to practice them everyday.
5. The atmosphere in my family is fantastic.
6. The reason why people choose to live in the city is that the life is more convenient and colorful.
7. I had a great first impression of American people.
8. We have lots of confidence in our ability to solve any problem.
9. With the rapid development of modern technology, the Internet has become a necessary part of our daily life and work.
10. You should read as many books as you possibly can.
11.China is becoming more and more prosperous because of the reform and “opening up” policy.
12. We all need clean air to breathe; we all need clean water to drink; we all need green places to enjoy.
13. Let's work together to make our world a better place.
14. We should make full use of our time to do useful and productive things.
15. We should get into the good habit of using our time wisely.
16. What I really want to know is whether he will go abroad next month?
17. Television is harmful to developing minds.
18. Children usually have far more potential than their parents have realized.
19. In the past 10 years, great changes have taken place in our school.
20. People who spend more time with their families are usually healthier and happier.
21. The job was hard, which made me so tired that I almost quit half way.
22. The Red Star Television Factory, which produces TV sets of quality, was set up in the 1980's.
23. The E-reading room, where we can send e-mails to all parts of the world, is open to both teachers and students.
24. I feel I will be fit for the job needed in your company.
25. The number of workers and engineers has risen to over 2000, and 80% of them are college graduates.
26. There is an increasing tendency that students own their mobile phones on campus.
27. Now in the rural areas, there are many children out of school. I think one of reasons is that their families are too poor to afford their schooling.
28. People should pay more attention to the education of children because they will play a very significant /important part/role in the future of our country.
29. In 2008, you will see Beijing as beautiful as a garden, with cleaner water and clearer sky.
30. How nice to hear from you again.
Recently, the problem of … has aroused people’s concern.
Internet has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life. It has brought a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well.
Nowadays, (overpopulation) has become a problem we have to face.
It is commonly believed that… / It is a common belief that…
Many people insist that…
With the development of science and technology, more and more people believe that…
A lot of people seem to think that…
People’s views on… vary from person to person. Some hold that… . However, others believe that…. 人们对…的观点因人而异.有些人认为….. 然而其他人却认为...
People may have different opinions on… 人们对…可能会有不同的见解.
Attitudes towards (drugs) vary from person to person. 人们对待吸毒的态度因人而异.
There are different opinions among people as to… 关于…. 人们的观点大不相同.
Different people hold different attitudes toward (failure). 对(失败)人们的态度各不相同.
Taking all these factors into consideration, we naturally come to the conclusion that…
Taking into account all these factors, we may reasonably come to the conclusion that…
Hence/Therefore, we’d better come to the conclusion that…
There is no doubt that (job-hopping) has its drawbacks as well as merits.
All in all, we cannot live without… But at the same time we must try to find out new ways to cope with the problems that would arise.
It is high time that we put an end to the (trend). 该是我们停止这一趋势的时候了.
It is time to take the advice of … and to put special emphasis on the improvement of …
There is no doubt that enough concern must be paid to the problem of …
Obviously,…. If we want to do something… , it is essential that…
Only in this way can we… 只有这样,我们才能…
It must be realized that… 我们必须意识到…
Obviously, if we don’t control the problem, the chances are that… will lead us in danger.
No doubt, unless we take effective measures, it is very likely that…
It is urgent that immediate measures should be taken to stop the situation.
From my point of view, it is more reasonable to support the first opinion rather than the second.
I cannot entirely agree with the idea that… 我无法完全同意这一观点….
Personally, I am standing on the side of … 就个人而言,我站在…的一边.
I sincerely believe that… 我真诚地相信…
In my opinion, it is more advisable to do … than to do….
Finally, to speak frankly, there is also a more practical reason why…
This phenomenon exists for a number of reasons. First, … Second, … Third, …
这一现象的存在是有许多原因的.首先, … 第二, … 第三, …
Why did… ? For one thing… For another…. Perhaps the primary reason is…
为什么会…? 一个原因是… 令一个原因是… 或许其主要原因是….
I quite agree with the statement that… the reasons are chiefly as follows.
Here are some suggestions for handling… 这是如何处理某事的一些建议.
The best way to solve the troubles is… 解决这些麻烦的最好办法是…
People have figured out many ways to solve this problem. 人们已找出许多办法来解决这个问题.
As far as something is concerned, …. 就某事而言,…
It was obvious that… 很显然,….
It may be true that…, but it doesn’t mean that… 可能…是对的,但这并不意味着…
It is natural to believe that… , but we shouldn’t ignore that…
There is no evidence to suggest that… 没有证据表明…
still, Indeed, apparently, oddly enough, of course, after all, significantly, interestingly, also, above all, surely, certainly, undoubtedly, in any case, anyway, above all, in fact, especially. Obviously, clearly.
like, similarly, likewise, in the same way, in the same manner, equally.
by contrast, on the contrary, while, whereas, on the other hand, unlike, instead, but, conversely, different from, however, nevertheless, otherwise, whereas, unlike, yet, in contrast.
for example, for instance, such as, take …for example. Except (for), to illustrate.
later, next, then, finally, at last, eventually, meanwhile, from now on, at the same time, for the time being, in the end, immediately, in the meantime, in the meanwhile, recently, soon, now and then, during, nowadays, since, lately, as soon as, afterwards, temporarily, earlier, now, after a while.
first, second, third, then, finally, to begin with, first of all, in the first place, last, next, above all, last but not the least, first and most important.
presumably, probably, perhaps.
in other words, in fact, as a matter of fact, that is, namely, in simpler terms.
What is more, in addition, and, besides, also, furthermore, too, moreover, furthermore, as well as, additionally, again.
although, after all, in spite of…, despite, even if, even though, though, admittedly, whatever may happen.
however, rather than, instead of, but, yet, on the other hand, unfortunately. whereas
for this reason, due to, thanks to, because, because of, as, since, owing to.
as a result, thus, hence, so, therefore, accordingly, consequently, as consequence.
on the whole, in conclusion, in a word, to sum up, in brief, in summary, to conclude, to summarize, in short.
Mostly, occasionally, currently, naturally, mainly, exactly, evidently, frankly, commonly, for this purpose, to a large extent, for most of us, in many cases, in this case,
As is shown in the graph… 如图所示…
The graph shows that… 图表显示…
As can be seen from the table,… 从表格中可以看出…
From the chart, we know that… 从这张表中,我们可知…
All these data clearly prove the fact that… 所有这些数据明显证明这一事实,即…
The increase of …. In the city has reached to 20%. ….在这个城市的增长已达到20%.
In 1985, the number remained the same. 1985年,这个数字保持不变.
There was a gradual decline in 1989. 1989年,出现了逐渐下降的情况.